- Welsh waters scallop surveys and stock assessment
- Arolygon o gregyn bylchog ac asesu stoc yn nyfroedd Cymru (crynodeb gweithredol)
- Using biophysical modelling and population genetics for conservation and management of an exploited species, Pecten maximus L.
- This paper analyses differences in commercial vessel scallop catch efficiency, and shows that catch efficiency can be considerably different between commercial vessels and that it is likely problematic to assume equal catch rates between commercial vessels for the purpose of stock assessment. Catch efficiency is the fraction of scallops caught from the amount available in the haul path.
- Executive Summary
- Edible Crab size at maturity
- Maint wrth aeddfedu y cimwch Ewropeaidd yn nyfroedd Cymru
- Size at maturity of the European lobster in Wales
- Bycatch in northeast Atlantic lobster and crab pot fisheries (Irish Sea, Celtic Sea and Bristol Channel)
- The use of catch limits in the management of whelk fishing in the Welsh Zone.
- Defnyddio terfynau dal i reoli pysgota am gregyn moch ym mharth Cymru.
- Welsh whelk length-based indicator assessment
- Cregyn moch Cymru - asesiad o ddangosyddion sy’n seiliedig ar hyd
- Reports from our earlier project - Fisheries Conservation